Long-term care advocates say a stimulus would mean “survival” for their industry — and many in Pennsylvania. Federal stimulus dollars can directly support residents and their providers of care at the epicenter of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Latest from Broad + Liberty
Pennsylvanians are leaving the state in droves–and lowering the corporate tax rate is a clear first step to turn the tide and invigorate businesses
By Senator Ryan P. Aument
Philadelphians are wondering why they face so many bureaucratic roadblocks to acquiring gun-carry licenses, as the rest of the state is relatively unhindered.
By Stephen Gutowski
Christine Flowers: Unanimous SCOTUS tells Philly radicals they can’t discriminate against the religious
Kenney and his left-wing allies want to make sure that any organization that places its faith above their dogma of “inclusion” is, ironically, shunned and excluded.
By Christine Flowers
- Real Clear Policy: Pennsylvania Public Schools Received More Covid Aid Than Healthcare Providers
- Real Clear Investigations: America The Outlier: Voter Photo IDs Are The Rule In Europe And Elsewhere
- Washington Examiner: A Pathway to Effective Climate Policy: Rely on Markets
- 19thNews: ‘I Wish More Americans Could See’: How Two Women Senators Secured Bipartisan Support for a Military Sexual Assault Bill
- The Daily Beast: Shaun King’s PAC and Philly DA Scratched Backs, Suit Claims
Campaign finance reports show that a group tied to the controversial 2020 election grants was paid $6.5 million to help elect Democrats here since 2018.
By Gina Diorio
The public is being told that a trans child’s body is not right, and their brain is. Shouldn’t we at least entertain the possibility that the opposite is true?
By Howard Lurie
The future of the Voting Rights Protection Act–a House bill with several bipartisan reforms–hangs in the balance due to the controversial expansion of the voter ID law.
By Christen Smith
The first direct link in Pennsylvania between grants from the Chicago-based Center for Tech and Civic Life for the 2020 election and a source with an open partisan affiliation with Democrats.