Many can unite in denunciations of the President’s behavior. But extreme progressive ideology is also troubling.
By Bob Martin
Latest from Broad + Liberty
Frustrated by your tax bills? Pennsylvania HB 13 would eliminate school property taxes and provide alternate revenue sources to spread the burden of school funding equitably.
By Frank Ryan
For our inaugural week, Broad + Liberty sat down with Pennsylvania’s Republican Senator, Pat Toomey, on his pending legislation to expand background checks to all commercial gun sales, what it means to support the police in 2019, and more!
- The Wall Street Journal: How the Left Hijacked Civil Rights
- New York Post: The GOP-corporate divorce is a blessing for the party’s future
- The Federalist: To Heal, We Must First Acknowledge Plummeting Public Trust Is Reasonable
- Washington Times: Will the streaming revolution overthrow Fox News, mainstream media in 2021?
- The Wall Street Journal: Americans Deserve Better Than Clickbait Crack
Want to fight administrative bias and cowardice at schools like Penn and Villanova? Speak out and stop donating.
By Steven F. Hayward and John Yoo
Broad + Liberty asked political analysts T.J. Rooney and Alan Novak to discuss Pennsylvania’s current political landscape and explore what the 2019 election means for 2020.
By Alan Novak and T.J. Rooney
Governor Wolf and his allies want students in conventional public schools, no matter how poorly performing.
By Charles Mitchell